Line of Credit Requirements
How to qualify
To qualify, your business will need to meet certain minimum criteria, such as being in business for more than 24 months.
- In business for 24+ months
- Corporation or LLC
- No bankruptcies in the past 3 years
- In good standing with your Secretary of State
- $40,000 in monthly revenue
- 625+ personal FICO credit score
- A direct link to your business checking account or statements from the last 3 months (A connected account makes it faster and easier to confirm your information.)
Line of Credit is not available for businesses located in NV, SD, and ND.
How the Application Process Works
- Our step-by-step guide takes you through the entire line of credit application in under 2 minutes. Plus, applying won’t impact your credit score.
- Upon approval, you can request and receive funds in as fast as 24 hours.
- You’ll get immediate access to your digital dashboard, where you can draw funds and schedule payments.
- As you make payments, your line replenishes. That means more money to put back into your business.
Step 1: Provide your business info
Be sure to gather relevant documents such as your tax ID/EIN before you start. Here’s what you’ll need to fill out this section of the application.
- Business name
- Business address
- Your tax ID/EIN
- Annual revenue
- Information about existing financing
Step 2: Connect your bank account
Connecting your business bank account is fast, secure, and easy. It allows us to speed up the financial review process and verify your transaction history. The secure banking application, Plaid, is used to facilitate secure external bank connections. Plaid is a tool that lets you securely connect your bank account to your favorite financial services.
Your login credentials are never saved or stored!
Step 3: Provide your personal details
Here, you’ll answer a few questions about yourself so a soft credit check can be done on your personal credit. Don’t worry, this won’t impact your credit score.
What is needed:
- Full legal name
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- Social Security number
- Percent of the business that you own
- Information about any beneficial owners of your business
Step 4: Verify your information
Once you finish your application, your information will be verified electronically. In the meantime, you’ll receive an email confirming your application was submitted successfully.
You’ll receive an email with updates about your application’s status. You’ll be notified if any additional information is needed.